- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- All the positions on contract basis and the contract not a promise of a permanent job, and therefore should in NO way consider this contract promise for a permanent government job.
- Misrepresentation or falsification of facts detected at any stage of the selection process or instances of Misconduct/ misbehavior at any stage during the selection process shall result in cancellation of candidature and debarment from future recruitment. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- The contract agreement will be initially for 2 years, which can be extended for a further period on mutual consent. Stree Nidhi will have the discretion to terminate the agreement in case of need.
- The contract will be for a period of 2 years and discretion to terminate in case of need lies with Stree Nidhi and notice of one month will be given. In case the consultant intends to leave, one-month notice shall be given
- No correspondence or telephonic inquiry will be entertained as regards to shortlisting, calling for an interview
- Applicants are advised not to change their registered mobile number as vital information regarding their shortlisting
/selection status will be intimated through SMS.
- The Institute reserves the right to cancel the notification.
- The Institute has the right to shortlist the candidates as may be necessary as per selection criteria.
- The candidates should apply through an online application available on the website http://pracs.in
- For any queries related to recruitment process please write to us using the contact form on the website
- The last date for submitting applications online is 05-07-2021.